Important! Please Read!
We have been experiencing a growing issue with peanut residue in the building, especially in the library. Please, do not bring peanut products into the building, and if your little ones enjoy their peanut butter snacks before coming, please be sure their hands are clean before they touch surfaces used by everyone. We are seeing almost daily allergic reactions, so we ask you to please be diligent. It may be an inconvenience to you, but it can be life-threatening to those who are allergic.